Allergies on the Rise
- In Canada, about 15.1 million adults suffer from allergies.1
- The onset of climate change is impacting allergy season in Canada. Pollen season now lasts longer, due to a delayed first frost, and lengthening of the frost-free period.2
- More than 60% of allergy sufferers feel that their symptoms are poorly controlled.3
- Canadians feel the burden of seasonal allergies. Patients report symptoms ranging from fatigue (46%), to poor concentration (32%), and reduced productivity (23%).4
Allergies and Family
- Kids have a 50% chance of getting allergies if one parent has them and a 75% chance of getting allergies if both parents do.
- Girls are more likely to get allergies if their mom has them.
- Boys are more likely to get allergies if their dad has them.
MUDDLE NO MORETM
REACTINE® has something for allergy sufferers — Reactine provides fast, 24 hour Symptom Relief